It's time to get more creative with your client acquisition model. The four generations now living and working together offer more opportunities for asset gathering—and more challenges in how to win them over. The key is to customize your communications methods and selling techniques based on generational preferences.
Build it and they will come
Delivering good service is not enough. Instead, create a unique welcoming environment for attracting the generational clients you want. Provide a distinctive client experience and you'll gain a competitive edge. Use these tools to get started.
Creating a client acquisition model in tune with the generations
- Understand how to successfully engage each generation
- Get practical business-building solutions through case studies and field-tested ideas
- Find tools to help you begin the process of segmenting your practice
Millennials and Money research paper
- Learn the best strategies for reaching the next generation of wealth accumulators
- Understand the financial attitudes, behaviors and perspectives of Millennials (aged 22-32)