Open an Individual or Joint Tenant Account Online
It's easy to get started. You can fund your account with an
Electronic Funds Transfer
from your bank account, by Federal Wire, or by sending us a check.
To open an individual or joint tenant account, you'll need the following information:
- Your Social Security number(s) (SSN)
- Your email address (If you currently have accounts with us, verify that we
have your correct email address on file.)
- Banking information for your reference (if funding online)
- All account owners and
beneficiaries must be U.S. citizens or resident aliens with a U.S. mailing
address and residential address (if different than mailing address), or
a military address if in the armed forces.
- We can not accept third-party, credit card, or
- You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader to view certain
are available at 1-800-359-3379 if you have any questions during the process.