Download Adobe Reader
To access forms in Adobe® PDF format, you need the free Adobe Reader installed on your computer. If you do not have Adobe Reader, please follow the instructions below to download and install it.
- Go to the Adobe Reader download page.
- Fill out Step 1 as instructed to get to Step 2.
- After Step 2, click the "Download" image.
- You will be prompted with a "File Download" box. Choose "Save" and save the file to your computer.
- When saving the file, choose a convenient location such as your desktop. Make note of the name of the file so that you can locate it after the download has finished.
- When the download is complete, locate the saved file on your computer, and double-click it to install the Adobe Reader.
Need further assistance? Send us an email.